The Endowment is a catalyst in improving the education and learning environment in Warren County Public Schools. Programs funded by the Endowment are sponsored by our school system, and are consistent with its mission and direction. They are intended to initiate sustained improvement in the fundamental capability of the school system and enhance the attractiveness of the community through the promotion of educational excellence.
This endowment is to be invested and income is to be used to help with projects such as those described in our Programs section. It is to be used to directly assist in improving the education of children of the Warren County Public Schools. The projects will change from time to time as the WCEE Board and the Warren County Public School Board and Administration work together to focus on needs and develop relevant and appropriate projects. It is to be a permanent endowment fund, which means the principal is never spent—only the income.
The WCEE, for the children of the Warren County Public Schools, is to be administered directly by the WCEE Board, with the assistance of the Warren County Public School Administration.
To be a catalyst in improving the education process and learning environment in Warren County Public Schools via funding projects that:
- Are sponsored by the school system, and consistent with its mission/direction.
- Initiate sustained improvement in the fundamental capability of the school system.
- Enhance the attractiveness of the community through the promotion of educational excellence.
It is the Endowment’s aim for students of the Warren County school system to graduate with an enhanced ability to lead successful lives.
- The endowment will invest in the improvement of the educational process and learning environment but not in the physical assets or salaries of the school system.
- The endowment will provide start-up funding. The endowment will not provide sustained funding for projects and not replace the existing funding processes.
- The endowment will be a catalyst toward improvement by the projects chosen.
With this mission before us, our task is to raise money and to award grants. All donations are a legitimate tax deduction for the donor. The donation can take the form of money, property, estates and even donated time and services in your field. We urge you to look at your corporate and personal budgets, and make use of payroll deduction plans. Remember us in your wills. This is giving that works in your own backyard.
- 2011 Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax - Form 990
- 2010 Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax - Form 990
- 2009 Financial Statement
- IRS Determination Letter